Event date: 21,22,23 February 2014
Andhra Pradesh Tourism, for the first time ever, brings you an event where nature, heritage, culture and life will converge. The Hyderabad Travel Meet 2014.A mega B2B (Buyer to Buyer) event will bring together Buyers and Sellers in the tourism industry and offer them a great platform to meet, interact, exhibit products, hold presentations and discover new business opportunities.
Come, be a part of this never-before event and get to meet the biggest players and top professionals from the travel trade industry. And see the unseen potential of tourism in Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad. The capital of Andhra Pradesh, a city that’s uber modern, with a Royal lineage. Fondly called “land of the pearls”, Hyderabad has a heritage that’s as lustrous. Founded by Mohammed QuliQutub Shah in the year 1591, this city which was ruled by Mughals and then the Nizams, is fabled for its magnificent palaces and monuments that narrate its glorious past and of course, its legendary cuisine.
Situated to the north of the Deccan Plateau and surrounded by numerous lakes, natural as well as manmade, and lush hills, Hyderabad has amazing wildlife too. Hyderabad is well connected by road, rail and air, and enjoys the advantage of proximity to other metro cities like Bangalore and Chennai.
Hyderabad. The perfect destination to discover new possibilities!
Hosted Buyers at HTM
Hosted Buyers at the Hyderabad Travel Meet 2014 have access to the best of Hyderabad. Apart from access to the leading Sellers in the travel industry and trade, they have a range of complementary privileges awaiting them at HTM 2014.
- – Air ticket (Economy) to Hyderabad, India and back (For International Hosted Buyers)
- – Invitations to hosted social networking evenings and functions.
- – Complementary Airport Transfers.
- – Post event FAM Tours (Familiarization Tours) in Hyderabad across three trails: Buddhist Trails, Adventure/Nature Trails and Heritage and Culture Trails (Limited slots, subject to availability.)
- – Complementary Accommodation at 3 star/4 star/5 star Hotel (3 nights) in Hyderabad on 21 st, 22nd and 23rd February, 2014.
- – Lunches and dinners during the meet.
Applications to the Hyderabad Travel Meet will be validated by the Hyderabad Travel Meet Secretariat as well as to be approved by the Hosting Committee.
Hyderabad Travel Meet Highlights 2014