Dates : 27,28,29 March 2014
Venue : Mahatma Mandir, Gandinagar , Gujarat
We are pleased to invite you to the 4th Edition of the Gujarat Travel Mart, India’s largest hosted Travel & Tourism Exchange.
The Gujarat Travel Mart is an exciting event showcasing the rich and diverse culture, history and heritage that Gujarat has to offer. The Gujarat Travel Mart is hailed as a major step towards promoting the state to the international and Indian trade and has been received extremely well from participants all over the world.
The GTM will feature companies representing all aspects of travel and tourism in India and with special emphasis on ‘Gujarat’ a state rich in history, culture, natural beauty and cuisine.
Hosted Buyer Program
Gujarat Travel Mart hosts a limited number of buyers to travel to Gujarat for the GTM, below are the inclusions under the hosted buyer program :
Return Flights: Flights to and from Ahmedabad.
Accommodation : During the GTM in a 4*/5* hotel from 27-29 March’14, and during Fam trips.
Transfers : Airport transfers & Venue transfers.
Priority Appointment Scheduling : Book appointments online with sellers.
Fam Tours: Visit various regions in Gujarat based on your area of interest. Fam tours are provided free of charge and subject to availability. For more details click here
GTM is Gujarat’s largest trade exchange dedicated to the travel & tourism industry, and is therefore the focal point for the local market bringing together demand- and supply-side professionals.
GTM represents an unrivalled showcase, focused on Gujarat and brings together all types of suppliers from across the industry, all under one roof.
The format followed at the GTM optimizes the time spent researching and selecting suppliers, while one-to-one meetings are the most effective way of establishing positive work contacts.
The GTM offers a series of networking opportunities intended to generate new contacts and foster personal relationships with suppliers and peers.
The state of Gujarat is developing at a rapid pace with investments to the tune of billions of dollars in the travel & hospitality industry every year. The GTM provides a platform to meet with the key players in the market.
GTM is designed to meet the needs of buyers who require suppliers with excellent credentials, with the highest quality/price ratio and innovative packages and products.
Who Exhibits at the GTM?
Here’s just a few…
- National Tourist Organizations & State Tourism Promotion Boards.
- Trade Associations, Financial Institutions
- Transportation: Airlines, Charters, Railways, Passenger Transporters, Car Rentals, Shipping, Cruise liners etc.
- Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Group Travel Operators, Foreign Exchange dealers. Destination Management Companies.
- MICE Operators (Meetings, Incentives, Conference & Exhibition Organizers), Convention and Exhibition Centres,
- Holiday Packages and Holiday Financers Technology Providers: Online Travel Portals, Hotel Reservation Networks, Property Management systems.
- Hotels & Resorts, Convention Centres, Wild Life Resorts, Eco-tourism camps. Health Spas and Ayurvedic Centres, Golf Resorts.
- Time-Share Resorts, Corporate Clubs, Amusement Theme Park etc.
- Adventure Sports: Aero Sports, Aqua Sports, Terrestrial Adventure Operators (Trekking, Mountaineering, Jungle Camping, Adventure Gears, Wildlife and Eco Tourism Resorts, Golf Resorts, etc.
- Educational Institutions in the field of hospitality and tourism studies etc.
- Medical Tourism: Health Care and Travel Insurance Services, Hospitals, Ayurveda
- Travel Accessories: Credit Cards, Foreign Exchange, Baggage Manufacturers, Photography Equipment and Accessories, etc
- Specialty vehicles
To register for the hosted buyer program please click here .
We look forward to welcoming you to Gujarat!
GTM Hosted Buyers Team